More than 570000 people in loveShow about us
We are the Berlin-based dating company behind global brands EliteSingles, Attractive World and eDarling. Designed for singles seeking a committed, long-term relationship, our premium platforms are the ultimate antidote for those tired of flings and short-term romances. With a focus on providing quality introductions, EliteSingles and eDarling use an extensive personality test and partner questionnaire to connect like-minded singles. Attractive World’s unique selection process offers users the chance to find love through a peer-approved sign up process. By manually checking every new profile, we strive to create a safe space for our users and set ourselves apart from the competition.
Operating in more than 25 countries around the world, Affinitas has become one of the world’s leading enterprises in online dating, uniting over 17 million singles looking for a long-term relationship. Every month, we successfully help more than 2500 singles to find love with compatible partners. As we grow, so does this number!
Affinitas as an employer
With headquarters in Berlin, Affinitas employs ca. 250 employees of 30 nationalities, making it one of the most international companies in Germany´s most flourishing city. Our aim is to bring love to every single, and it´s at the heart of everything we do; from our flat hierarchies, autonomous roles and open communication style to our social company culture and free daily breakfasts, you will love working at Affinitas.
Affinitas attracts talent from around the world, with 250 employees representing 30 nationalities; from New Zealand to the Netherlands and everywhere in between!
We are passionate about our flat hierarchies and pride ourselves on providing our staff a friendly, social and progressive working environment. With flexible working hours, a positive work-life balance and a focus on individual development, Affinitas has proven to be a popular place to work - check out our awards from Kununu and Mein Praktikum!
Find out more about us on:
Benefits: Food and drinks
Benefits: Team events
Benefits: Financial Contributions
Benefits: Trainings and programs
Be the world's leading premium dating company
We Believe that success starts with the right people;
only among the right people will you find true love and only with the right people can you build a world-class company.
We focus on quality over quantity in order to provide the world's best dating community; active, committed and sophisticated
We excel in customer safety, privacy and care
We create engaging brands and innovative products to help our customers find true love
We build a profitable business that benefits all our stakeholders; customers, employees, shareholders and society
Be insatiably curious, take initiative and always look for improvements.
Seek and provide direct, honest and actionable feedback.
Voice problems and offer solutions.
Avoid surprises and deliver information to the right people at the right time.
Be open to receiving critique.
Dare to ask questions.
Focus on results
Take decisions, fail fast and measure the outcome.
Remain responsive to change and do so when needed.
Celebrate our team
Celebrate success in order to acknowledge team effort and progress.
Embrace diversity and draw inspiration.
- How does the recruitment process work?
- How do I apply at Affinitas?
- Should I apply in German or in English?
- Please prepare your application in the same language used in the corresponding job advertisement. Typically you will need to apply in English, though in some cases you will need to apply in German or another language (indicated in the job ad).
- What do we look for when screening your application?
- When filling out our application form, you will be automatically reminded to fill in all information we need in order to screen your application. Depending on the position, different aspects such as language skills, prior relevant job experience or job-specific know-how are of special importance. We will then screen your application and suitable candidates will reach the next step in the recruitment process.
- Can I apply for more than one position?
- If you are interested in more than one of our vacant positions, you can apply separately for each of these positions by clicking on the respective ‘Apply now’ button. Please note that it is not possible to apply for two different positions using just one application form – the reason we ask for tailored applications for each position is so your application can be screened with a focus on the specific requirements of that particular position.
- Can I submit a speculative application?
- Since all vacant positions are published on our homepage, we only accept job applications that relate to a specific job posting. If you would like to work at Affinitas but can’t see a job that suits you, please keep checking the homepage until you find a position which meets your qualifications.
- Are all positions advertised on the homepage still available?
- We keep the homepage up-to-date, so all positions posted here are still available – simply click on the ‘Apply now’ button below the job advertisement to apply.
- Is it possible for you to keep my application in the pool for future openings that might fit my profile?
- Unfortunately, we don’t have an application pool. This is why it is best that you always apply for new vacancies via our online application form. This ensures that we know about your interest in the position and have your up-to-date documents.
Meet your special someone online - wherever you are
Download our apps now to find the love of your life.
Learn more about your favorite single.
Get in contact, fast and simple!
Kohlfurter Straße 41/43
The company is registered in Germany:
Commercial register number: 115958 B, Registry court: Amtsgericht Berlin Charlottenburg, VAT ID: DE263260611
Managing Directors: Jeronimo Federico Folgueira Sanchez, Michael Schrezenmaier, Herbert Sablotny.
© 2009 - 2017 Affinitas GmbH - All rights reserved
credits: rocketstock.com, shutterstock.com, istockphoto.com, fotolia.com, depositphotos.com, dreamstime.com, gettyimages.com, soundtaxi.net